1. Rub the sticker to make sure the swap tape is accurately adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the required house. Stickers will stick most interesting to clean clear surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly guaranteeing the sticker stays adhered to the clear swap tape
4. Carefully place the sticker to the required house.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a financial institution card to confirm your total sticker is totally adhered to the ground.
7. Slowly take away the swap tape, guaranteeing no part of the sticker stays on the swap tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most circumstances air bubbles shall be labored to the sting of the sticker,
however when not, a pin hole will allow the air out and develop to be nearly invisible.
Your sticker is now worry free!
The longest side of the sticker is 13cm, and the other side is scaled proportionally. If you want to know the actual measurement, please contact me.
1. Do not apply on extreme chilly or scorching Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not contact the adhesive backing, oils out of your pores and pores and skin will forestall sticking.
3. Before making use of decal make sure that there isn’t a such factor as a wax or oily merchandise on the ground
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals which means there isn’t a such factor as a background. If there is a background coloration inside the picture, it is used solely as a occasion.
The background coloration can be the coloration of the ground you place the sticker on, or clear in case you place it on a window.
Vinyl Decals can be found in 3 gadgets:
1. Top layer is a transparent swap tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker collectively until it is utilized)
2. Middle layer is your exact decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be utilized)
4. Do not washing in 24 hours.