1. Rub the sticker to ensure the change tape is accurately adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick biggest to clean straightforward surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly making certain the sticker stays adhered to the clear change tape
4. Carefully place the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one facet to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a financial institution card to confirm all of the sticker is completely adhered to the ground.
7. Slowly take away the change tape, making certain no part of the sticker stays on the change tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most circumstances air bubbles shall be labored to the sting of the sticker,
however when not, a pin hole will allow the air out and develop to be practically invisible.
Your sticker is now concern free!
The longest facet of the sticker is 13cm, and the other facet is scaled proportionally. If you want to know the actual measurement, please contact me.
1. Do not apply on extreme chilly or scorching Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not contact the adhesive backing, oils out of your pores and pores and skin will forestall sticking.
3. Before making use of decal make sure there is no wax or oily merchandise on the ground
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals which suggests there is no background. If there is a background color inside the picture, it is used solely as a occasion.
The background color could be the color of the ground you place the sticker on, or clear for many who put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals can be found 3 objects:
1. Top layer is a transparent change tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker collectively until it is utilized)
2. Middle layer is your exact decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be utilized)
4. Do not washing in 24 hours.