1. Rub the sticker to make sure the switch tape is correctly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the specified space. Stickers will stick greatest to scrub clean surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly ensuring the sticker stays adhered to the clear switch tape
4. Carefully place the sticker to the specified space.
5. Rub the sticker from one aspect to the opposite, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a bank card to verify all the sticker is totally adhered to the floor.
7. Slowly take away the switch tape, ensuring no a part of the sticker stays on the switch tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most circumstances air bubbles could be labored to the sting of the sticker,
but when not, a pin gap will enable the air out and change into just about invisible.
Your sticker is now fear free!
The longest aspect of the sticker is 13cm, and the opposite aspect is scaled proportionally. If you wish to know the precise measurement, please contact me.
1. Do not apply on excessive chilly or sizzling Surfaces. Ideal temperature have to be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not contact the adhesive backing, oils out of your pores and skin will stop sticking.
3. Before making use of decal ensure there isn’t a wax or oily merchandise on the floor
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals that means there isn’t a background. If there’s a background colour within the image, it’s used solely as a instance.
The background colour would be the colour of the floor you place the sticker on, or clear if you happen to put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals are available 3 items:
1. Top layer is a clear switch tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker collectively till it’s utilized)
2. Middle layer is your precise decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive till the decal is able to be utilized)
4. Do not washing in 24 hours.