1. Rub the sticker to ensure the change tape is appropriately adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the required area. Stickers will stick biggest to wash clear surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly guaranteeing the sticker stays adhered to the clear change tape
4. Carefully place the sticker to the required area.
5. Rub the sticker from one facet to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a financial institution card to confirm all of the sticker is completely adhered to the ground.
7. Slowly take away the change tape, guaranteeing no part of the sticker stays on the change tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most circumstances air bubbles might be labored to the sting of the sticker,
however when not, a pin hole will allow the air out and alter into nearly invisible.
Your sticker is now concern free!
The longest facet of the sticker is 13cm, and the other facet is scaled proportionally. If you want to know the exact measurement, please contact me.
1. Do not apply on extreme chilly or scorching Surfaces. Ideal temperature need to be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not contact the adhesive backing, oils out of your pores and pores and skin will cease sticking.
3. Before making use of decal guarantee there is not a wax or oily merchandise on the ground
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals which means there is not a background. If there is a background color throughout the picture, it is used solely as a occasion.
The background color can be the color of the ground you place the sticker on, or clear when you occur to place it on a window.
Vinyl Decals can be found 3 objects:
1. Top layer is a transparent change tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker collectively until it is utilized)
2. Middle layer is your exact decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be utilized)
4. Do not washing in 24 hours.