1. Rub the sticker to make sure the switch tape is correctly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the specified space. Stickers will stick greatest to wash easy surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly ensuring the sticker stays adhered to the clear switch tape
4. Carefully place the sticker to the specified space.
5. Rub the sticker from one facet to the opposite, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a bank card to ensure all the sticker is absolutely adhered to the floor.
7. Slowly take away the switch tape, ensuring no a part of the sticker stays on the switch tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most circumstances air bubbles will be labored to the sting of the sticker,
but when not, a pin gap will permit the air out and change into just about invisible.
Your sticker is now fear free!
The longest facet of the sticker is 13cm, and the opposite facet is scaled proportionally. If you need to know the particular measurement, please contact me.
1. Do not apply on excessive chilly or scorching Surfaces. Ideal temperature should be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not contact the adhesive backing, oils out of your pores and skin will stop sticking.
3. Before making use of decal ensure that there is no such thing as a wax or oily merchandise on the floor
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals which means there is no such thing as a background. If there’s a background coloration within the image, it’s used solely as a instance.
The background coloration would be the coloration of the floor you place the sticker on, or clear for those who put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals are available 3 items:
1. Top layer is a clear switch tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker collectively till it’s utilized)
2. Middle layer is your precise decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the wax backing.
(protects the adhesive till the decal is able to be utilized)
4. Do not washing in 24 hours.